Pages

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

What I Did in February

I'm totally jammed up and feel guilty that I did such a bad job of memorializing LetterMo. I just need to post this so we can all move on with our lives already. Here's a week (and then some) at a glance:

Mailed February 6:



Mailed February 7:
This one was from the HIDE/SEEK exhibit at the Tacoma Art Museum in 2012 - I regret to have not noted the artist.

Mailed February 9:
From the "Naughty Little People Postcards" collection - this one isn't so naughty

Mailed February 10:
Sent to a friend who now lives too far away for us to catch up like this.


Mailed February 11:
I love this postcard. No idea why, no idea where I got it.

Mailed February 12:

Forgive the paltry notes...3 weeks feels like a lifetime ago already. But one of the recipients from this batch sent me the Postcardly postcard.

No comments:

Post a Comment