Pages

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Almost there...

Mailed February 28:



I decided to stay with the London theme. This is from a restaurant in London where we ate. I was a notoriously picky eater up until I was in college, so I can't believe I got talked into eating Japanese food. I have a vague memory of not loving it, but wanting to love it, which I suppose is the first step. I thought these postcards with recipes on them were incredibly cool. I got two - sent one that summer to my roommate, and kept this one until now. There's a recipe for a sauce on the back, as well.

3 comments:

  1. I figured of all my friends you would appreciate this card the most!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved that restaurant - it was exciting to eat Japanese food (remember Swarthmore's lack of same?)and I had forgotten the name. Thanks for saving the card! xxx Mom

    ReplyDelete